The world is full of never-ending dangers, but you can still keep your kids safe… There Are Millions Of Searches On Google Every Month For the Terms Like And So Many More. Discover How To Keep Kids Safe From The Dangers of The World And Prevent Accidents Using This UP-TO-DATE Child Safety Course. Are You A Parent Or Expecting Kids? The Truth Is That There’s No Shortage of Dangers Out There, But You Can Easily Keep Your Kids Safe And Lower The Threat! Discover Everything You Need Today.
- With this Child Safety course,
you will learn…
- An approach to teaching children safety
- How to decrease the chance of safety accidents
- The inside scoop about child safety statistics
- A laundry list of safety tactics
- Simple tricks to communicate with your kid
- Proven solutions for keeping children safe
- Helpful resources and solutions for child safety
Dear Parent or Guardian,
There was a time in history when protecting your children was indeed as simple as ensuring they were home at sundown brushed their teeth and had a full belly after dinner.
The world has undoubtedly changed over the last few decades, even just the last few years.
Unfortunately, it seems that we now live in a world where dangers lurk around every corner; especially for the innocent and helpless children that we love so dearly.
If Child Safety Isn’t Already A Concern For You, Then The Following Statistics Might Alarm You
I don’t want you to get “bubble boy” syndrome but pay close attention.
The following statistics are indeed verified, validated, and up-to-date:
- A child is reported missing every 40 seconds in the U.S.
- 74% of all child abductions are of female victims.
- The Department of Justice reports that there are 1.8 million children affected by sexual abuse in the U.S. Many of these cases involve a close family member or friend, or someone that the child trusted.
- One out of every three teens aged 12 to 17 has been the victim of cyberbullying.
- Approximately 400 children were killed while riding their bikes in 2010.
- There were another 515,000 bicycle injuries were reported in this same year. These accidents were oftentimes the result of not wearing a helmet.
- Baby-proofing and child-proofing your home may reduce the risk of accident or injury by as much as 60% in many cases.
Look, that’s just some of what I could easily and quickly pull down to show you regarding this subject…
If you happen to be alarmed at this point, or maybe offput – don’t be.
Why would I say that? Because there are plenty of ways that you can easily counteract many of these statistics with ease.
Alright, beyond the statistics, I’m sure we can all admit this.
Whether You’re The Parent of a Baby, a Toddler,
A School-Aged Child, or Even a Teenager
The information inside of this course is provided to you in an effort to help you keep the people that you love most in life safe no matter where life may take them.
You will be provided with countless proven tips and information for child safety when they’re at home with the babysitter and while they ride their bike; there is safety information for babysitters and dealing with strangers.
Better yet, there is an abundance of safety information covered here.
Everything that you need to do can be found within this course and thanks to its easy-to-reference sections, you can come back and go through any information once again easily.
I’m sure you’re reeling to see what this is and wait no longer because here it is.
This is just a brief summary of all of the chapters and sections that are laid out in this child safety course
The “Child Safety” Course Comes With A Special 30-Day 100% Money-Back Guarantee
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the PLR Rights?
You get full rights to add your name and claim the content as your own. You are free to sell the course anywhere or in any way that you see fit. Pretty much the only thing you can’t do is pass on the PLR rights to your buyers.
Why should I get this today?
Because it’s one the highest quality PLR offering being offered online one sale pays for itself, and the course is packed full of goodies that you can use to profit from yourself
Do I need to buy anything other than this guide?
That’s the great thing about this. All you really need is this guide to see results.
Are there any hidden or ongoing fees?
Just a one-time investment is required to get started
myself included, who have actually raised and interacted with kids and worked towards improving safety. These are people that have learned how to properly communicate safety to kids, and keep them safe, and now I’ve compiled all of this into a PROVEN e-book course so that anybody, even YOU, can benefit from it.